something like that...

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Thanks Nikki:

scariness: senior year of high school!!!!

[What year was it]
1993/94

[What were your five favorite bands?]
Jewel, Indigo Girls, U2, Cranberries, STP and Pearl Jam (just a little)

[What was your favorite outfit?]
A big forest green t-shirt, and baggy jeans. Anything to hide in.

[What was up with your hair?]
Long, strait, dirty blond/brown.

[Who were your best friends?]
Val

[What did you do after school?]
Went to the gym, hung out with Val

[Where did you work?]
I didn’t

[Did you take the bus?]
Nope, drove a 1994 Nissan Altima that I got for my 18th bday.

[Who did you have a crush on?]
I didn’t.

[Did you fight with your parents?]
Nope.

[Who did you have a CELEBRITY crush on?]
Matthew McConoughey (or however you spell it), River Phoenix (until he died that year)

[Did you smoke cigarettes?]
Never

[Did you lug all of your books around in your backpack all day because you were too nervous to find your locker?]
Nope, I loved going to my locker.

[Did you have a 'clique'?]
Nope, not my Sr. year. My parents moved to Phx the summer before, so the only person I knew, or cared to know was Val (who had moved to Phx the same time I did…but we were best friends in Wyoming when we were in elementary school)

[Did you have "The Max" like Zach Kelly and Slater?]
No. We had a frozen yogurt place.

[Admit it, were you popular?]
Not at all. I didn’t care though; I was only there for a year.

[Who did you want to be just like?]
Probably one of the girls in the dance class that went on at the same time my “fitness” class was going on. They were the popular girls…the Cheerleaders.

[What did you want to be when you grew up?]
Probably an actor, or a cinematographer…anything in the film industry.

[Where did you think you'd be at the age you are now?]
Yeesh, I could never imagine myself at the age I am now. I guess I kinda hoped I was married…with kids, but I knew I also wanted to have lived in NYC for a couple of years before that…and be successful in the film industry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home