something like that...

Thursday, March 09, 2006

HOLY FRIGGIN' BABY BUMB, Y'ALL (did i sound like Britney Spears or what?)!

I wake up this morning, and I have this massive baby bump!. Out of friggin' no where! Seriously...my stomach has been expanding gradually, but I could still fit into all of my clothes and shirts without any problem or pain. But this morning? Yeah...Mama Ice needs some new clothes to wear VERY soon!

I am half excited about this, because as my tummy grows, the reality of a child grows too. Half not excited because for most of my life getting "bigger" has been a huge issue and concern for me, as for many women. Its really hard to accept that you just dont have any control over it...and trying to get into the mentality that "its good to get bigger right now' is a little difficult.

So yeah. the baby bump has appeared! :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home