something like that...

Monday, April 10, 2006

As for what I "feel" like I am having...well, I have to say, I feel like I am having a boy. Not sure why. I havent had any dreams one way or the other. Most my dreams have to do with me not being a very good mom...like dropping the baby, or locking it in the car, or forgetting to feed "it". Gender does not play a part in my dreams when I have baby dreams. I wonder if that will change as I get further along in pregnancy.

Anyway, a boy. Yeah, I just honestly, cant really see myself having a girl. I really FEEL like its a boy. Jonathon says he thinks its a girl, so, I dont know. We opted not to find out, but I am growing very weak ;) Maybe it WOULD be easier to know. Although, I have often thought about finding out the gender and just not telling anyone, so making it a suprise for everyone else. So...do I really know what I am having? Hmmm...guess you will never know ;)

OH, and last night, I think I felt the baby do his/her first somersault! I think. Or he/she attempted. I dont think we have a real coordinatoed kid on our hands...I think he/she got stuck. Hehe, anyways...I "think" i felt it. I sometimes feel him/her move all to one side of my tummy. Like, you can actually FEEL his/her head with your hand! Last night I was feeling him/her with my hand on my tummy, and I swear I felt a foot! Like I could feel the outline of a foot...it was a litle freaky. Hopefully it was his/her foot and not like his/her eye socket and I just blinded the poor child!

Anyway, I know I sound so negative and sarcastic about this pregnancy...but I am really SUPER excited, and getting more so the further I go and the more I feel him/her move. I do wish I had more time to focus on it, and ENJOY it...with work right now, its just hard. BUT, I cant wait to actually BE a mother. That sounds so cheesey, I know. I hope that I am a good one, and I KNOW Jonathon will be a good Dad. I am so excited to see him with his child...can you imagine? THAT is going to bring me to tears at the mere thought of it :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home